Monday, August 26, 2013

Columnist Lisa Campbell Asks Dr. Joanne Mumola Williams About Her New eBook, Health Begins in the Kitchen

Lisa asked me some very thought-provoking questions
that I had not yet asked myself.

Lisa Campbell, cooking columnist for Library Journal, interviewed me recently. When people ask me about my new eBook, Health Begins in the Kitchenthe questions generally revolve around nutrition and recipes. But Lisa asked me some very thought-provoking questions - some of which I had not yet asked myself. Like:

What motivated me to leave a successful high tech career to pursue a Ph.D. in holistic nutrition?

Making the transition, what challenges did I face?

To what degree did my blog, Foods for Long Life influence my decision to write and publish this book?

Summarize the book's journey from idea to finished product. How did I decide an e-Book was the right format?

What cookbook features matter to me most and why?

What recipes from Health Begins in the Kitchen am I most excited for my readers to try?

To read the interview in its entirety, go to Lisa's blog, Baking with Lisa.



No comments: